Utama Villa Tulamben
Your home away from home in Tulamben, Bali, Indonesia
Welcome to our exclusive bed and breakfast located on the north east coast of Bali, Indonesia.
Nestled at the foot of Bali’s most famous volcano “Gunung Agung”.
We are located 200 meters from the famous dive site "Drop Off" but far enough from the main road to enjoy the peace and quiet from Bali.
Our place is for everyone to enjoy and relax, but we have designed our room specifically for underwater photographers. It's a Balinese design with a modern western touch.
We would love to welcome you here!
At Utama Villa Tulamben we have prepared the villa and diving for the new COVID-19 regulations according to PADI and the government.
- separate diving crates: only your gear will be in your own crate.
- separate rinsing tanks: only your gear will be rinsed by our staff in a separate tank. Fresh water will be used for other gear.
- drying of gear will be separate from other gear and other guests.
- our staff will clean their hands with hand alcohol before touching and assembling your dive gear.
- tanks will only be touched after disinfecting hands.
- own water bottles on dive sites, all reusable water bottles will be disinfected after use.
- travelling to dive site with minimum 1 meter between guests on the truck.
- updated cleaning protocols including daily ventilation and cleaning all contact points with disinfectant.
- large outdoor tables to have breakfast lunch dinner or drinks, where you can keep enough distance. You can also always enjoy breakfast or dinner on your own patio or in your own room.
- multiple contactless hand alcohol dispensers are all over the villa for your use
- wearing mask is compulsory outside the villa
We will try all we can to keep you and everyone as safe as possible.
Our rooms are specifically designed for divers and photographers, but they will offer anyone the perfect place to relax. All rooms are airconditioned, have an outdoor shower with hot water, mini fridge, hot/cold water dispenser and safe.
Indonesia is well known for its underwater biodiversity, with nearly 17500 islands scattered over nearly 5000 kilometers Indonesia has many great surprises for divers of all levels.
Tulamben, a small fishermen village has some of the worlds best dive sites. And for mantas and molas Nusa Penida can be visited as a day trip.
About Utama Villa Tulamben
Utama Villa Tulamben is a home away from home for divers and especially underwater photographers. With the amazing dive sites like USS Liberty wreck around the corner, it is the best place to enjoy your diving holiday.